Next generation built environment research: Why it matters …… The People’s Award prize 2022 created by 49 Ph D candidates
The theme of the 2022 Video Challenge is “Why It Matters”. Ph.D. candidates from across the globe explain the significance of their sustainable built environment research in a 2-minute video. Collectively and individually, these 49 videos are a rich celebration of emerging, next-generation built environment research.
- Voting commences November 1st 2022 at 9am GMT
- Voting closes on November 14th at 11:59pm
- Winners will be announced on this page on November 18th
- Voting on each video is by star rating. 1*=”Needs Improvement”. 2*=”Fair”. 3*=”Good”. 4*=”Very Good”. 5*=”Outstanding”.
- You can rate as many or as few videos as you wish during your round of voting but voting is strictly limited to one round of voting per person.
- Repeat voting by the same person will be discarded.
- Important: Your ratings will only be submitted if you click the CAST YOUR VOTES button on this page.
- Criteria: In rating videos, you are encouraged to assess: its narrative, its accessibility to a general audience, whether its significance is clear, its originality, and the creativity.