16 June: New Oxford Energy Newsletter
Monday 16 Jun 2014
Please download and read our latest Newsletter.
In this issue:
- Henry Snaith – one of ten people who mattered in 2013
- How Formula 1 technology can make cars more fuel efficient
- Border Carbon Adjustments – can it avoid carbon leakage?
- How much power has the Pentland Firth to offer?
- Shale gas – is it being overhyped?
Tweet link opens new window Tweet
Other news stories
News: Oxfordshire celebrated as champion for local energy innovations on COP26 bus tour
26 October 2021
News: Two exciting updates from the Energy Superhub Oxford
22 October 2021
News: UK Fusion Materials Roadmap aims to accelerate progress in commercialising the ultimate energy sourceView all news stories
20 October 2021