16 June: New Oxford Energy Newsletter
Monday 16 Jun 2014
Please download and read our latest Newsletter.
In this issue:
- Henry Snaith – one of ten people who mattered in 2013
- How Formula 1 technology can make cars more fuel efficient
- Border Carbon Adjustments – can it avoid carbon leakage?
- How much power has the Pentland Firth to offer?
- Shale gas – is it being overhyped?
Tweet link opens new window Tweet
Other news stories
EU buildings directive in turmoil amid push for hydrogen heating
1 February 2023
‘A new global treaty on plastic pollution – updates from the front line’ with Andy Raine – a streamed talk from the Oxford Martin School
31 January 2023
New study shows that most plastic debris on Seychelles beaches comes from far-off sources
30 January 2023
Green Action Week – University of Oxford – 20-24 FebruaryView all news stories
23 January 2023