16 June: New Oxford Energy Newsletter
Monday 16 Jun 2014
Please download and read our latest Newsletter.
In this issue:
- Henry Snaith – one of ten people who mattered in 2013
- How Formula 1 technology can make cars more fuel efficient
- Border Carbon Adjustments – can it avoid carbon leakage?
- How much power has the Pentland Firth to offer?
- Shale gas – is it being overhyped?
Tweet link opens new window Tweet
Other news stories
COVID slowdown makes action on gas-guzzlers even more important
21 December 2020
New green jobs to clean up the UK energy system
14 December 2020
From climate to energy: physics is key to the world’s most pressing issues – Fri, 11 December 2020 17:00 – 18:30 GMT
1 December 2020
ONE #Superyear for nature webinar – recording availableView all news stories
22 October 2020