16 June: New Oxford Energy Newsletter
Monday 16 Jun 2014
Please download and read our latest Newsletter.
In this issue:
- Henry Snaith – one of ten people who mattered in 2013
- How Formula 1 technology can make cars more fuel efficient
- Border Carbon Adjustments – can it avoid carbon leakage?
- How much power has the Pentland Firth to offer?
- Shale gas – is it being overhyped?
Tweet link opens new window Tweet
Other news stories
Energy Ethics 2021: Energy Transitions & Planetary Futures | Centre for Energy Ethics | University of St Andrews
27 July 2021
COOL newsView all news stories
21 July 2021