16 June: New Oxford Energy Newsletter
Monday 16 Jun 2014
Please download and read our latest Newsletter.
In this issue:
- Henry Snaith – one of ten people who mattered in 2013
- How Formula 1 technology can make cars more fuel efficient
- Border Carbon Adjustments – can it avoid carbon leakage?
- How much power has the Pentland Firth to offer?
- Shale gas – is it being overhyped?
Tweet link opens new window Tweet
Other news stories
Signal: batteries market grows as gas-fired generators wind down
5 December 2023
Energy bills for domestic customers
4 December 2023
Why any government serious about achieving net-zero needs to focus more on electrically assisted bikes
1 December 2023
Unlocking more sustainable futures with green chemistryView all news stories
30 November 2023