16 June: New Oxford Energy Newsletter
Monday 16 Jun 2014
Please download and read our latest Newsletter.
In this issue:
- Henry Snaith – one of ten people who mattered in 2013
- How Formula 1 technology can make cars more fuel efficient
- Border Carbon Adjustments – can it avoid carbon leakage?
- How much power has the Pentland Firth to offer?
- Shale gas – is it being overhyped?
Tweet link opens new window Tweet
Other news stories
EVENT: The Energy Transition in the Current Crisis: Opportunity or Reversion? Wednesday, 25th May
19 May 2022
Event: Tuesday, 17th May | How to Mitigate Climate Change: Insights from Oxford’s authors of the latest IPCC WG3 report
16 May 2022
Event: Putting Net Zero into Action: Addressing the implementation gap | UKERC Conference, 13th to 14th June 2022 | LondonView all news stories
11 May 2022