NERC independent research fellowships 2022
Tuesday 27 Sep 2022
To find out more about the NERC independent research fellowships 2022, go to the NERC website here.
Closing date: 11 October 2022 16:00 UK time
Apply for funding to further your career through an independent research fellowship.
- be an early career researcher
- hold a PhD qualification or expect to submit your thesis before the fellowship interview.
- You are not eligible to apply if you hold a tenured academic post or academic position at lecturer level.
- We welcome applications from any area of NERC’s remit.
- We will fund fellowships at 80% full economic cost. You may apply for funding for facilities costs and cruise costs.
- We will not fund studentships.
- Your fellowship will last five years. You can choose to work full time or part time. Part-time fellowships will be pro-rata.
Tweet link opens new window Tweet
Other news stories
UK invests £80.6m in green heating projects
27 February 2024
E-bikes are freewheeling through rain and over hills, with huge promise for sustainable transport in rural tourist areas
26 February 2024
UK welcomes 60,000th electric vanView all news stories
23 February 2024