NERC independent research fellowships 2022
Tuesday 27 Sep 2022
To find out more about the NERC independent research fellowships 2022, go to the NERC website here.
Closing date: 11 October 2022 16:00 UK time
Apply for funding to further your career through an independent research fellowship.
- be an early career researcher
- hold a PhD qualification or expect to submit your thesis before the fellowship interview.
- You are not eligible to apply if you hold a tenured academic post or academic position at lecturer level.
- We welcome applications from any area of NERC’s remit.
- We will fund fellowships at 80% full economic cost. You may apply for funding for facilities costs and cruise costs.
- We will not fund studentships.
- Your fellowship will last five years. You can choose to work full time or part time. Part-time fellowships will be pro-rata.
Tweet link opens new window Tweet
Other news stories
Separating electricity from gas prices through Green Power Pools: Design options and evolution
18 November 2022
France to expand electricity interconnections with Ireland, Italy
17 November 2022
Renewable energy generation hits record high
16 November 2022
Brussels tables emergency EU permitting rules for renewableView all news stories
15 November 2022