Breakfast Briefing: The UK’s Role In Developing Sustainable International Infrastructure Post COP26
- Start  Thursday 07 Jul 2022 8:00am
- Finish Thursday 07 Jul 2022 10:00am
- Venue Online
With Julia Beck, Deputy Director for Strategy, UK Export Finance, and Matt Crossman, Deputy Director for Infrastructure, the Department for International Trade.
When registering for this event you can choose whether you would prefer to attend in-person or virtually. Any members we are unable to accommodate face-to-face will be offered the opportunity to join virtually. The livestream will run from 08:30-09:30.
The UK’s commitment to champion investment into sustainable foreign infrastructure featured as a key component of COP26. Resulting in the role out of the government’s Clean Green Initiative. Following this the UK has invested over £550 million into programmes such as British Support for Infrastructure Projects, and UK Expertise for Green Cities and Infrastructure.
We are delighted to invite you to join this panel event for your opportunity to:
- Discuss long term opportunities for investment into sustainable foreign infrastructure projects
- Understand how the UKEF and DIT are supporting infrastructure investment to help drive clean growth in developing countries
- Learn about the Government’s vision for UK FDI into global infrastructure
- Pose your questions to our expert speakers
Find out more about WIG here